- Flag Hoisting on 68th Republic day at Odisha State Maritime Museum, Jobra, Cuttack.
- The Massal yatra (The lamp ceremony) by the Ravenshaw students held on the auspicious day of 150 years of completion of Ravenshaw college date. 20.01.2017
- Delegates from Srilanka visited Odisha State Maritime Museum
- Hon'ble Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik Inaugurated the Aquarium inside the Museum premises on 21.08.2014 at 6:05 P.M
- The Odisha State Maritime Museum will remain open on 30:12:2013 i.e., on Monday on the occasion of 74th session of Indian History Congress scheduled to be held at Revenshaw University, Cuttack.
- prizes given to children(below 10 years) in Drawing through Lucky Draw
- Laying of foundation stone for a aquarium in side the Museum premises by Hon'ble Chief Minister Sri. Naveen Patnaik.
- Hon'ble Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik Inaugurated the Odisha State Maritime Museum, Jobra at 12.15 P.M .
- Odisha State Maritime museum the Largest and No.1 Museum in India.
The Orissa State Maritime Museum, which has been set up at this Jobra Workshop, has 10 nos of galleries along with its ancillary components, as required in a modern museum. This location, which has a beginning around 1869 has the unique distinction of being the only workshop, which catered to the requirement of three provinces of Bihar, Bengal and Odisha under the Bengal Presidency of British India. It was set up by the then PWD department of British administration through the efforts of one Scottish Engineer Mr.G.H.Faulkner immediately after the great famine of 1866 in Odisha, known as “Naa Anka Durviksha”.
The British administration took up the work of excavating the Coast Canal, Taladanda Canal and other irrigation projects to counter the effects of drought. This workshop was mainly catering to the need of anicuts, dams, canals and most important inland water transport system. At that time the access to Calcutta from Cuttack was only through a journey on river Mahanadi to the False Point near Paradeep and on sea up to Calcutta or from Chandabali to Calcutta.
Release of Special Cover on Odisha State Maritime Museum in KATAKPEX- 2017, a district level. Philatelic exhibition held at Netaji Auditorium, Ravenshaw Collegiate school on date. 20.01.2017.
The exhibition has been organised by Cuttack city postal division.
The Delegates of International conference on India & Indian Ocean, visited Odisha State Maritime Museum on 23rd March 2015.